The rom-com manga which I really, really, really, really, really love


So recently there is this manga that is fucking great and that I look forward to reading every week cause I really, really, really, really, really love it. Here is some of the reasons why:

I love every single one of the girls from the tops of their heads to the tips of their toenails and I love Kusuri-senpai’s energetic innocence and I love the way Shizuka-chan is like a cute little animal and I love Hakari’s modest grace and I love the way Hahari-san completely falls apart around cute things and I love how Mei-san is both sweet and overwhelmingly competent as a maid and I love the way Kurumi makes everything she eats look delicious and I love the way Karane is a tsundere and I love the way Kusuri-senpai gets so single-minded in her love of developing drugs and I love Nano’s beautifully glossy silver hair that flows behind her and I love the way Iku stoically sticks it out against all the odds and I love how Shizuka-chan’s timidity makes me want to protect her and I love the way Hakari’s love overflows so much it even starts to blind her and I love the way Hahari-san loves to dress everyone up like dolls and I love Mei-san’s lovely rainbow eyes and I love Kurumi’s casual fashion and I love Karane’s style and I love how perfectly Kusuri-senpai’s glasses suit her older form and I love how Nano is so smart she’s ranked first in her whole year and I love how Iku takes such visceral enjoyment in enduring pain and hardship and I love Shizuka-chan’s love and appreciation for books and literature and I love how sexy Hakari is even for a high schooler and I love how open-minded Hahari-san is and I love how Mei-san will listen to any order, even from those younger than her and I love Kurumi’s beautiful emerald eyes and I love Karane’s blonde twintails and I love how Kusuri-senpai is full to bursting with curiosity and I love how efficient Nano is and I love how Iku is refreshing like a spring breeze and I love how Shizuka-chan has the gentle smell of a library and I love how Hakari’s beauty mark is in that slightly lewd spot and I love the mature dignity that Hahari-san exudes as an adult woman and I love the cute dog ears and tail that Mei-san sometimes sprouts and I love the pure adulation Kurumi gives to food and I love how quick Karane is to defend the order of the world as the straight man and I love the little cat mouth Kusuri-senpai makes and I love Nano’s general cool beauty atmosphere and I love how much Iku loves baseball and I love how pure Shizuka-chan is and I love how girly Hakari is and I love the way Hahari-san smells of wonderful flowers and I love how much Mei-san loves Hahari-san and I love the little grumbling Kurumi’s stomach makes and I love how close Karane is with Hakari and I love how Kusuri-senpai can make amazing drugs with the best of them and I love how completely pathetic Nano’s guard is sometimes and I love how deeply Iku holds to the promises she makes to those she cares about and I love Shizuka-chan’s docile quietude and I love Hakari’s cute flower themed hair ornaments and I love how unbelievably sexy Hahari-san is and I love Mei-san’s amazing cooking and I love Kurumi’s short black hair and I love how much Karane cares for her friends and I love how energetically Kusuri-senpai runs about with her little body and I love how Nano believed I’d love her even if she were bald and I love Iku’s great big toothy grin and I love how much Shizuka-chan truly cherishes everyone else and I love how Hakari works so hard for her love and I love the way Hahari-san was screaming about changing our diapers and I love Mei-san’s gentle voice and I love how openly Kurumi speaks even as an underclassman and I love how Karane protects everyone else and I love the way Kusuri-senpai has fun in basically everything she does and I love the way Nano can be shockingly bold at times and I love how Iku wanted to be paddled and I love the way Shizuka-chan’s size tickles an instinct that makes me want to hug her and I love how Hakari is a diligent honor student and I love Hahari-san’s overall mature beauty and I love the way Mei-san uses her employee benefits and I love the satisfied “Aaah ♥” Kurumi makes when she eats ramen and I love Karane’s little fang-like canines and I love how Kusuri-senpai is a two-in-one deal and I love Nano’s cool eyes and I love how Iku thanks people with her entire being and I love how I can tell what kind of scene Shizuka-chan is reading by the way she moves and I love how Hakari smells like flowers and I love how Hahari-san always calls me cute and I love how Mei-san is a model maid eternally devoted to her master and I love how Kurumi stops Karane from working herself to death as the straight man and I love the wayKarane’s ribbons bounce on her head and I love how Kusuri-senpai’s lab coat makes her look like a real scientist and I love Nano’s abundance of information and composed decision making just like she’s an A.I. and I love Iku’s outstanding motor skills and I love how soft and fluffy Shizuka-chan’s curly hair is and I love how sweet Hakari’s voice is and I love the adult suits that Hahari-san wears that match her perfectly and I love how perfectly attentive Mei-san is and I love the sexy way Kurumi licks her lips after we kiss and I love how strong Karane is and I love how serious Kusuri-senpai is when she needs to apologize and I love how Nano can recite Pi basically infinitely and I love the way Iku looks with sweat dripping down her body and I love the way Shizuka-chan’s fluffy hair makes her look light as a feather and I love how much Hakari loves kissing and I love the way Hahari-san gently strokes me when she hugs me close and I love Mei-san’s white frills and her wonderful ribbons and I love how much Kurumi eats and I love how shy Karane can be at times and I love the way Kusuri-senpai says “Yep yep!” at the end of everything and I love Nano’s beautiful, slender fingers and I love Iku’s lovely snow white skin and I love how Shizuka-chan’s profound love for books is something she’s been holding to ever since she was a child and I love the way Hakari chews on her fingers when she’s worrying about something and I love the way Hahari-san makes me scream out gibberish and I love how good Mei-san is at dribing and I love how Kurumi always calls all of us “Senpai” and I love the bluffs and fronts Karane puts on and I love how cute Kusuri-senpai is when she’s so tiny and I love Nano’s perfectly clear and unambiguous voice and I love the way Iku throws herself into helping others, down to her very soul and I love Shizuka-chan’s sweet little diminutive stature and I love how close Hakari is with Karane and I love how Hahari-san is constantly drooling when she’s feeling all relaxed and I love the way Mei-san’s classical maid outfit fits her so perfectly that it’s almost scary and I love how Kurumi is just ever so slightly shy and I love the way Karane will spin her twintails around even despite her own shyness and I love how we’ve gotten totally desensitized to Kusuri-senpai’s insanely powerful drugs and I love Nano’s tall and slender frame like she’s a model and I love how Iku uses “Boku” as her first person pronoun and I love Shizuka-chan’s honor student skirt length and I love the way Hakari pants when she gets excited and I love Hahari-san’s love for Hakari and I love how Mei-san will devote herself to me tirelessly and I love how easily Kurumi yields when you give her food and I love Karane’s sharply beautiful almond shaped eyes and I love that Kusuri-senpai is older than us even though she looks like a kid and I love that Nano typically doesn’t talk much but she loves all of us all the same and I love how Iku is a demon on the baseball field and I love how kind Shizuka-chan is to everybody and I love Hakari’s sweet and gentle character and I love how Hahari-san’s life has turned her into an experienced, mature woman and I love how modest Mei-san is and I love how cool-yet-cute Kurumi is, even the part of her that’s kind of a mood killer and I love how Karane’s specialty is supposedly spicy foods and I love the many funny faces that Kusuri-senpai makes and I love the way Nano’s heart thumps when I lift up her chin and I love Iku’s crisp and dignified voice and I love how even though Shizuka-chan is typically somewhat timid, she can be brave for everyone else when she needs to and I love how Hakari is typically someone of solid character but can at times be pretty absent-minded and I love the way Hahari-san totally revels in her lust without even trying to hide it and I love the way Mei-san genuinely wishes for the happiness of others from the bottom of her heart and I love the pretty way Kurumi says her grace before and after a meal and I love the strength of heart that Karane has and I love the beauty mark Kusuri-senpai has that’s honestly also kinda sexy and I love the way Nano didn’t flinch even once in the haunted house, she’s so reliable and I love the way Iku expresses her respect for other people and I love how Shizuka-chan wore her school swimsuit to the water park and I love the wild delusions Hakari has of me sometimes and I love the way Hahari-san loves everyone with her entire heart and I love Mei-san’s perfectly maidlike jet-black hair and I love Kurumi’s strong will and I love the view of Karane’s beautiful nape that we get because of her twintails and I love Kusuri-senpai’s cute laugh and I love the way Nano cites info off so much like a wiki, always teaching us new things and I love Iku’s jaw-dropping gallantry and I love Shizuka-chan’s itty-bitty hands and I love the light and airy way Hakari’s bob cut flows and I love Hahari-san’s Everests and I love how perfectly polite Mei-san is and I love how Kurumi has to stand on her absolute tippy-toes in order to kiss me and I love Karane’s slender figure and I love that one splendid tuft of hair that springs from Kusuri-senpai’s head and I love the way Nano is capable of producing effective results regardless of the means and I loved the massage that Iku gave me and I love the way Shizuka-chan always takes others’ feelings into consideration and I love the way Hakari is always paying close attention to everyone else and I love how Hahari-san is actually pretty naive, all things considered, and I love the way Mei-san will absolutely never ever ever blame anybody else and I love the way Kurumi’s eyes light up and sparkle when she eats and I love Karane’s loose socks and I love how Kusuri-senpai can get along with basically anybody and I love the way Nano can stare down a perfect without shrinking away and I love the way Iku could do 100,000 practice swings if she lets herself lose control and I love how Shizuka-chan is surprisingly interested in kissing in spite of her apparent innocence and I love the cute pink color that Hakari’s hair has and I love how Hahari-san bought out the whole school just to meet with me and I love the warm and soothing tea that Mei-san brings out and I love how Kurumi gives any old excuse just to stay in our company and I love how Karane is always folding her arms and I love how totally simple and honest Kusuri-senpai is and I love the way Nano sucked on my injured finger that one time and I love how clear Iku makes everything and I love the way sweat flies off of Shizuka-chan’s head whenever she’s worrying about something and I love Hakari’s undue concern over her weight and I love Hahari-san’s gorgeous and mature hairstyle and I love the smile Mei-san’s always has on her face and I love the pure gusto that Kurumi stuffs her face and fills her cheeks with and I love the sweater with the droopy sleeves that Karane wears and I love Kusuri-senpai’s short little bangs and I love the way Nano’s calm, cool, and collected demeanor makes my heart throb and I love how much Iku cares for her comrades and I love the way Shizuka-chan’s legs flap around when she does the flutter kick and I love how soft Hakari feels when I hold her close to me and I love the sexy beauty mark Hahari-san has right under her eye and I love the way Mei-san is nice to absolutely everybody and I love the way Kurumi rolls her eyes and I love how handsy Karane gets when she’s all fired up and really, I guess I just love every single thing about every single one of them…!


2,255 words and 12,098 characters in total all in one single page, jammed into one singular manga panel; The author could have driven home the point with much less effort, with maybe 9 different panels for the girls contains just 5 to 6 compliments, but instead, he chose to blast pass his call of duty into the cosmos with his infinite chad power -- All for a single panel that was a joke and yet so wholesome and cute that he might as well have injected diabetes straight into my veins. 

How much dedication and attention to details do you need to be able to go the extra hundred miles? How much love do you have for your characters that you can spend 2,255 words shamelessly praising them? I've read through every single compliment and word on that page. I found myself laughing due to how many little golden jokes the author injected in there; I found myself nodding due to how much I agree with some of the compliments of my favourite girls; I even found myself 'k~yun-ing' over some of the compliments that were just so sweet for a guy to be saying to a girl. How can a manga be so ironic and yet so sincere at the same time? 

Anyway this may be one of my favourite panels in manga so I need to do something for it. Just like how Rentarou encapsulated his love so well into text form. I needed to do the same. So from the very top --

I love every single part of this manga from top to bottom and I love how Rentarou started out as a loser and yet becomes a chad for all his girlfriends. I love how sincere he treats all of them and the amount of effort he undergoes just to make them happy. I really love just how honest he is with his love for his girlfriends and how he treats their feelings for him with so much respect as well, never wanting to let them down. I love how he refers to his own harem as his family. I love how honest he is in showering praises on them just so that they can be happy. I love how he accepts all his girlfriends wholeheartedly even for their weird quirks as he himself is quirky and I especially love how he even accepts their insecurities and treat them as part of the own charm points.


I love how much he sacrifices himself just to make them even happier. I love how seemingly prepared he is in every possible scenario to make sure his girlfriends are all okay and I love how he actively spends his alone time always thinking and improving himself so that he can better love all of them. I love how he is 100% determined to take responsibilities for all of them and owns up to his own mistakes should he ever fail them in some way. I love how he will literally commit seppuku if that happens and I love how I hundred percent believe in that statement. And lastly might I also add, one of the chad-dest panels in all of history --

I love every single thing about Karane, she is my favourite girlfriend. I love how she is a tsundere and how despite being one, her dere dere side is so much more prominent than most of the tsunderes in other rom-coms. I love how her tsun is also played up to a hundred with lines so ridiculous and self-aware and yet I love how it contrasts so well with her dere moments as she can be surprisingly honest and bashful and it is honest to god the cutest fucking thing ever. Like how clumsy can one girl be when showing her affection for a guy, I have diabetes already please help me god.


And more on Karane as I have a crush on her. I love how she is still such a tsun even when they already know they love each other and I love that the reason behind that is just that she is shy and just not used to expressing her affection as strongly as some of the other characters. And yet I love that she still tries cause she loves Rentarou so much that she thinks he deserves to know that. I love her twintails and her two ribbons, it is my favourite hair accessories for manga characters. I love her loose socks as well and her slightly oversized school jacket. And should I add that I absolutely adores those cute little fangs that she has, it just makes her tsun moments so much more adorable LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHH. I love how she has relatable problems like body image and it actually makes reasonable sense as she is place into a position where she can easily judge herself against the other girlfriends. I love how she is strong and has a mascot image of herself as a gorilla just like Chitoge from Nisekoi, another one of my favourite rom-com heroines. 


I love how she is secretly super girly and likes frilly underwear and swimsuits. I love all her jokes as the straightman of the manga as her personality absolute fits the image of being one. I love how gay she is for Hakari as well and I love how much she cares about the other girlfriends like her own besties. I love how she is the first ones who will always extend out a helping hand to them as well and protects them like her own family. And I love that one ongoing gag where she hurts Rentarou and yet immediately apologies and hugs him in the next panel due to it being a misunderstanding.

I love Hakari. I love how much she loves Rentarou, to such a degree that she can twist the most ridiculous scenarios to further justify how perfect Rentarou is. I love how she can be secretly quite manipulative to fulfil her desires with Rentarou and yet she does it all with so much innocence and love that it is easily forgivable. I love how lustful she can be, like damn son this girl is thirsty and I love how she literally gets wet over Rentarou. Like hell she looks like she is at the verge of cumming every single chapter and I love it. I love how she absolutely adores skinship. I love how thicc she is and how she likes to cook for Rentarou. I love how despite how horny and manipulative she can be, she is actually very sweet and is actually the most normal school girl girlfriend that is actually believable IRL. And I love how because of that she loves to do cliche couple activities and is probably the most "flower-like" girlfriend for any guys who just wants to be spoilt with intimacy.


And also I love how she is the only one with somewhat of a serious story arc and I love that story arc due to how much emotions and laughs I got out of it. Plus, this one cliffhanger absolutely killed me during the weekly releases and I love it way too much.


I love how Hakari and Karane started off as rivals but gradually become close friends, grow literal lesbian feelings for each other! I love how we are actively shown them hanging out off-screen cause they are good friends with each other. I love how well their personalities clash with each other as well and how much hilarity and chaos can be born from just the two of them interacting. Hell, I could probably read a manga spin off of just the two of them as the main characters and never be bored. Oh and did I mention that I love that they have made out? Like three times?

I really love Shizuka. I love how much of a midget she is and how she always looks like she is about to cry. I love how she always trembles and that makes you want to protect her forever. I love her flower pupils and I love how her hair is just so slightly ruffled and messy. I love her shyness and her not being able to speak with her own voice is like her cutest charm point. And I love how she even has a little character arc of her learning to use her own voice and every little moment that she does so afterwards is so precious for that very fact. 

I love how her text-to-speech function makes her speak like a lord from feudal Japan. I love how she actually has a sad and lonely backstory due to her inability to speak and yet now she is surrounded by people who all love and accept her and it makes me so happy cause she is happy and I love how clumsy she is and despite that, tries to be nice and kind to everyone which makes her even more endearing as she is trying her best and you just want to cheer for her and want her to succeed and like seriously bruh I can't stop typing this sentence cause she is fucking CUTE. I love how everyone cares for her now for the cinnamon roll that she is and how they went super saiyan for her when someone hurt her. And should I add that her confession in the manga legit made my heart throb cause its so fucking poetic, yea, I need to add that cause I fucking love her.

I love Nano a lot. I love the ridiculous gags that comes from her sole desire to pursue efficiency and I love how sometimes her quest for efficiency would be so great that it comes full circle back to being dumb. I love her catch phrase "insignificant" and I absolutely can't stop laughing at the pun "insignifi-kiss". I love her little character arc of being someone who can't see the point of having fun to being someone who would actively pursue affection with Rentarou. I love how straightforward she is about it as well as it is the most efficient route and I love how she might have been the fastest in all of anime history to instantly kiss a guy after her confession.

I love how she even once thought that going bald will be more efficient as she does not need to wash her hair and I also love how she knew that Rentarou would still love her regardless if that was to happen. I love that despite not expressing it much she actually really cares for the other girls and that "kuu" affection she shows them is as savoury as it comes.

I absolutely love Kusuri. I love all the drugs that she invents and I love how much chaos she adds to the already chaotic manga. I love how her drugs are literally Doraemon contraptions that can literally break physics which helps keep this manga fresh. I love how she adds "yep yep" as a verbal tic, a most certainly unique one to say the least. I love how her eyes literally shine when she is involved with drugs, and I love that very same passion and think passion is the sole reason for human existence. 

I love how she is hundred percent gonna smoke meth some day. I love how absolutely stupid of an idea it is that the author thought it was funny to make her literally be able to shape-shift between cute loli and busty onee-san, like bruh he was probably smoking that meth. And I love how despite all of that, she is actually just a little ball of sunshine and actually just wants everyone to be happy and have fun together. Too fucking cute man.

I love Hahari very much. I love how much she loves and cares for her daughter. I love how she acted like an actual reasonable mother at the beginning to suspect her daughter of being cheated into a polyamorous relationship. I love how almost 90% of reddit, including me predicted her to be the next love interest and I love how the author delivered that oyakodon to us without shame and with full heart eyes like a fucking champ.


I love how one of the only "antagonist" characters in the manga became the most horny of them all and I love how her Hakari is often disappointed over how much of a degenerate her mother is. I love how she is the author's excuse to put the girls in as many risque clothings and scenarios as possible and I love how she can actually fangirl over how cute the girls are together with Rentarou. And I love how she has taken the milf route in spoiling the heck out of Rentarou. Tickle my little boy instincts, yes please. Oh and have I mentioned that one of the greatest family troupes, "like mother like daughter", is led to its most natural conclusion here? I fucking love oyakodon.


Okay we are just about two-thirds into this overly long and cursed essay, which is why I feel the need to address some shocking matters... The truth of the matter is Kurumi, that food-stuffing, bottomless pit of a girl... I don't love her. *GASPS* Wait wait, save your pitchforks, save your crucifixes and just hear me out. It's been difficult for me to alright, finding something that I don't love in this manga. It's like when you first have a cone of ice cream and it's like so creamy and so icy and you are licking it and biting into its milky and chilly textures and then you slowly make your way down and you start to have that crunchy texture from the waffle as well adding some good base to those towering flavours but then... You get to the very bottom of the cone, and there is no ice cream there. No, it's in too deep, it's deep beyond the ice cream's reach. It's a bottom-less pit far from any creamy dip. It's too crunchy of a bit without any of that silky treat. And yet, you can't just leave it alone, its just one bite away from being totally disposed. So you take the cursed bite that is too plain to withhold, leaving a void in your mouth ridden of its once creamy folds. It's pain, it's frustrating, but you did just as prophecy told. You finished that entire cone of ice cream, fulfilling its worth of a one dollar note. Don't you feel my pain huh? TELL ME YOU FEEL MY PAIN! Any way Kurumi is cute. I like her hoody and I like how she is pretty normal other than being literal kirby. And I like that she is a more subtle tsundere than Karane, making her tsun-ness a bit more down to earth like how an actual girl would act. And I like how she is slightly cranky and I like that she is aware of that being a bit of a personality flaw as well and how she had to slowly learn to get along with the other girls. Plus, headphones and hoodie, not gonna lie I like that look.


I love Meido. I love the extent she would go to fulfil her master's orders and I love how she almost tried to cut off her own eyelids with a scalpel once on such orders alone. I love how she is always smiling and always thinking about how to best serve the others around her and I love how her honest to god reaction to being shanked one time was to repay gratitude to Hahari. Basically, I love how good of a satire she is of the overly done maid trope. And also, this joke is basically a rendition of the "understood please have a nice day" meme and that is something that I absolutely love!


I love how she is actually a secret boss fight herself and I love how she has those closed eyes to perfectly fit that image. I love her rainbow eyes and I can't wait to love the way it is animated in the future. Plus, I love that she has a dog as her mascot image and I love that the author has canonised it as real in universe. Seriously, she's omega cute.


I really, really, really love Iku. She is my second favourite behind Karane. I love how she is the embodiment of determination and grit, making her possess the true shounen spirit. I love that she is hardcore masochistic and I love how that integrates so well with her sporty background. And I'm not gonna lie man, Darkness from Konosuba is one of my favourite anime characters, and if Iku is not voiced by Kayano Ai in the future anime, I would NOT love that! I can already practically hear her in the next panel...


I love how despite her quirks, her determination to train is not strictly for pain but also because she truly loves baseball. I also love that she tries to train harder than she normally would because of how hard everyone else was working for her and I love how she would totally be a motivating gym buddy who would help you work towards self-improvement. Lovey-dovey self-improvement as a couple? We are reaching fetish levels that could not have been possible. I also love that her tom-boyishness is not just limited to her sportiness as well but is thoroughly integrated to her honest and sincere personality. And on that note, I love how those qualities of hers make her the most similar to Rentarou and I love how I could easily see them being best friends if they weren't a couple. I love how her slightly sad backstory of injuring someone in the audience humanised her as well and I love that the author took it seriously and allowed it to be resolved by her best (boy)friend Rentarou. Plus, I know this is personal bias here, but sweaty Iku man... Love is practically dripping.


Wow this has been a long journey hasn't it? Somehow I gave myself this stupid idea of an essay and I actually went through with all of it. But what is that I hear? You have praised everyone in this manga but not the manga itself? I guess we must continue! I love how all of girlfriends start to accept new harem members like it is normal after a while and I love how that is probably due to them having hundred percent faith in Rentarou. I love how they all love Rentarou so much that sometimes they seem like they are in physical pain. 


I really love the thoughts bubbles of just "I like you! I love you!" and I really love just how shameless the manga is in shoving as many heart bubbles and blushing as it can into every single panel. I love how degenerate this manga can be with its sexual over tones as well and I love how every single one of the girls have varying degrees of horniness. I love how the girlfriends are often shown fangirling over Rentarou just as much as he fangirls over them. I love how the rooftop has become their exclusive hangout spot and yet it never gets old due to how many shenanigans takes place there and I really love how much surreal and absurb humor the manga uses and how it is blasted to its illogical extreme just so as to make fun of itself even more. I love how self-aware this manga is with its own jokes and premise and how often it breaks the fourth wall. I love how it even ultilises its fourth wall breaks to make sure that we don't take the manga too seriously and just remind us to have a fun time. 


I love how the manga loves to play with common anime and manga tropes and satirises them to comedic effects. I love how the manga managed to keep itself fresh despite having 10 different heroines it has to cycle through and I love how that is only possible because the character dynamics between the girlfriends themselves are interesting and fun as well. And I love the moments when the girls show that they really care for each other as a family and that they aren't only there for Rentarou, something that I think many harems nowadays are not as good at portraying. Case in point, one of my favourite moments out of the entire manga.


I love every single thing about this manga. I love how shameless it is and yet I also love how sincere it can be at times. I love how it can make me piss my pants laughing and yet it can make my heart throb like a teenage girl. I love how every character interacts with each other, cares for each other, and even grow as a person with each other's influence. I love how despite having a concept that would initially put anyone off, this manga has managed to subvert everyone's expectations so much that I still can't believe that this manga is still of this quality after 37 chapters. And finally I love how despite knowing that there is no way in hell the author would actually introduce 100 girlfriends, I simply don't care. Because despite everything, these last 37 chapters of the manga has been one of the best I have ever read and it encapsulates everything I love about the anime and manga as a medium more than I could ever express even with 3,475 word and 18, 310 characters which just so happens to be the word count of my entire spiel at the end of this full stop. And even then, like our dear Rentarou, I doubt that word count could accurately express just how great this manga is. So in the end, to sum it up in one cheesy and sincere line: I really, really, really, really, really love this manga. GO READ IT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86: Where Paradise resides

86: When do ideals spill blood

Sonny Boy: The Human Sandbox

Lycoris Recoil: The Art of Presenting Information

86: Staging depression since 2021